The Sun and Moon Breath is an ancient yoga technique that balances your mind and body. The moon breath (left nostril) calms your nervous system while the sun breath (right nostril) perks you up. It works wonders. Best tried while seated in a meditative and comfortable position.
1. Place your right thumb over your right nostril.
2. Close your mouth, and inhale in very deeply and very slowly through your left nostril, pause holding your breath for a couple of seconds.
3. Release your thumb and switch to covering your left nostril while exhaling steadily through your right nostril, then inhale and pause again.
4. Reverse and repeat several times. 2 inhales and 2 exhales makes one Sun moon Breath.
This will cause a physiological change in your body and brain— leaving you both revitalized and relaxed at the same time.
BRING YOUR CREATIVITY AND WE WILL SHOW JOY
Saturday Dec 8th 2012 at 6pm your are invited to honor your palate, body, mind and soul through delicious Macrobiotic Mediterranean treats.
Bring that special side of you: art, music, food, games, dance and whatever inspires you to really be you.
It will inspire us too!
Hollystic Hideaway awaits you to share all this beauty for free.
25462 Spindlewood Drive
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
mobile (619) 717 7511
Catering for a full , rich meal that will leave every cell in your body happy!
Fix for yourself, your friends and family a delicious healthy and tasty dinner… even the Turkey will thank you!!
Throw it out there with this menu :
– Stuffed seitan with whole wheat bread, sage, chives and cold pressed olive oil.
-Velvet mashed potatoes with soy milk and goat cheese.
– Delicious gravy , mixed vegetables with traditional herbs.
– Flourless, eggless, milk free pumpkin pie.
Call today at (619) 717 7511 HollysticHideaway@gmail.com